Home to the state capitol and the majority of Hawaii's population, Oahu is a vibrant mix of natural and cultural wonders with the modern arts, entertainment and amenities of the 21st century.
Oahu is called the "Heart of Hawaii" so it's the appropriate home to Hawaii's widest range of popular activities and sights. Spend a day watching the surfers on the legendary North Shore by day, then dance the night away in vibrant nightlife spots around Honolulu.
On Oahu, Hawaii’s timeless beauty blends with the modern luxuries of today. Swim in the warm waters of world-famous Waikiki one moment, then enjoy the dramatic mountain views of the Nuuanu Pali lookout another.
- Waikiki – Iconic gathering place for visitors from around the world.
- Pearl Harbor – Explore the historic sites recounting the Pearl Harbor attack.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve – One of Hawaii’s premier snorkelling sites.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout – Historic spot with fantastic mountain views.
- North Shore – Legendary birthplace of big wave surfing.
Useful Information on Oahu:
- Time difference is - 10 GMT UK to Honolulu
- Flying time 18½hrs UK to Honolulu
- Direct flights between Honolulu & Vegas, LA, San Fran, San Diego, Seattle, New York
- 20 minutes from Honolulu to Waikiki Beach
- Hawaii has year round sunshine and a warm climate with little rain fall
- November & March Humpback whales migrate to Hawaii
Start your unique Hawaii holiday enquiry by calling 01243 779 737 to speak to a human being
For further information on holidays to Hawaii click on the link below:
Link to Hawaii Holidays