The fresh, floral air energizes you, the warm, tranquil waters refresh you and the breath-taking, natural beauty renews you. Look around, there’s no place on earth like Hawaii. Whether you're a new visitor or returning, the six unique islands offer distinct experiences that will entice any traveller, explore the Hawaii islands and discover your ideal travel experience.
When planning your visit don’t just settle for one island, the regular 30 minutes flights connecting the Hawaii Islands make Island hopping an attractive possibility.
Hawaii's proximity to America allows you the opportunity to break your journey in one of the main U.S. cities, spend a few days exploring San Francisco and Fisherman’s Wharf or shop with the famous on Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles.
“Aloha, The People of Hawaii would like to share their islands with you"
The Hawaii Islands:
- Hawaii is 50th State of the Union
- Hawaii consists of 6 Major Islands
- Each Island has its own distinct personality
- Hawaii enjoys a comfortable year round climate
- Daily flights from London Heathrow
- All flights touch down in mainland America
- Total flying time 17 hours
- Whale watching season is December to March
- The main surfing season November to February
"Make an appointment to discuss your holiday”
Be inspired by our amazing Hawaii Holiday suggestions designed to demonstrate the possibilities Hawaii has to offer. We have access to a vast number of hotels & resorts spread across the Hawaiian Islands all offering different deals, facilities and services.
For additional information on Hawaii holidays call 01243 779 737 to speak to a human being or click on the link below:
Link to Hawaii Holidays