New England – the birthplace of America – is filled with rich history, cultural attractions, fascinating cities, scenic villages, and outdoor adventures at every turn.
New England brings together the offering of superb beaches, majestic mountains, sparkling lakes and acres of lush forest that erupt into an explosion of colour every autumn. Six states boast splendid towns and quaint villages, fabulous food and excellent recreational facilities.
- Boston is a relaxed and walkable city
- Cape Cod is an hours drive from Boston with beautiful rustic beaches
- White & Green Mountains are stunning in the summer and magnificent in autumn
- Quaints Inns & Bed & breakfast await
- Warm summer climate and mild spring and autumn months
Most visitors fly into Boston and then opt to hire a car and visit two or three different areas, perhaps the Green Mountains followed by Cape Cod beaches.
We've created a short list of hotels we consider to be in a good location and offer excellent service, obviously we can’t list all the hotels within New England but are confident that within our vast portfolio we will have a hotel to suit your personal requirements and budget.
New England hotels we recommend:
NEW ENGLAND Holiday suggestions:
- Time difference is -5 GMT UK to E.S.T
- Flying time 7 1/2 hrs UK to Boston
- The Fall is generally mid Sept to early Nov
- Average coastal temperature during the summer months is 24 Degrees Centigrade
How to enquire about New England Holidays:
If you are looking for ideas and inspiration for your America holidays then follow the links below to browse through some of our other America Holiday itineraries we have created for our previous clients then call us on 01243 779 737 to speak to a human being or follow the link and complete our ENQUIRY FORM
Link to America Holidays
Link to America Fly Drive Holidays
Link to America Multi Centre Holidays
Please note, all visitors to the USA are required, by law, to complete an online ESTA form prior to travel, one form must be completed for each member of the family and or party. The US government charges a fee of $14.00 for ESTA applications.
For your financial security all holidays created by Time and Place Luxury Holidays are covered under the Civil Aviation ATOL protection scheme.