"The People of Hawaii would like to share their islands with you"
The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. Look around. There’s no place on earth like Hawaii. Whether you're a new visitor or returning, the six unique islands offer distinct experiences that will entice any traveller. The people of Hawaii warmly invite you to explore their islands and discover your ideal travel experience.
- Hawaii is 50th State of the Union
- Hawaii consists of 6 Major Islands
- Each Islands with its own distinct personality
- Hawaii enjoys a comfortable year round climate
- Daily flights from London Heathrow
- All flights touch down in mainland America
- Total flying time 17 hours
- Whale watching season is December to March
- Main surfing season is November to February
The Hawaiian Islands:
- Waikiki – Iconic gathering place for all visitors
- Pearl Harbor – Explore the historic site
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve – Hawaii’s premier snorkelling site
- Huuanu Pali Lookout – Historic spot with fantastic mountain views
- North Shore – Legendary birthplace of big wave surfing
"Hawaii" - the big island highlights
- Historic Kailua Village – Historic seaside hot spot
- Coffee Plantations – Get a rich taste of fresh Kona coffee
- Downtown Hilo – Discover local treasures in the island’s capital city
- Hamakua Coast – See waterfalls on this spellbinding scenic drive
- Larger than all of the other islands combined
- Wailua River – Hawaii’s only navigable river
- Napali Coast – Spectacular sea cliffs on Kauai’s north coast
- Poipu Beach Park – Voted one of America’s best beaches
- Waimea Canyon – Nicknamed the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Dramatic, natural beauty
- Lahaina – Whale watch, shop and dine in this historic hot spot
- Makena Beach – One of Maui’s largest beaches
- Iao Valley State Park – Historic site home to the iconic Iao Needle
- Haleakala National Park – Home to Maui’s highest peak
- Hana – Famous for the scenic drive to this small, charming town
- Hulopoe Bay – Once named America’s Best Beach
- Lanai City – Central town with local shopping and dining
- Keahiakawelo (Garden of the Gods) – Eerie barren landscape
- 4-wheel drive amongst the pine trees along the Munro Trail
- Romance and privacy away from the crowds
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park: Take a mule ride from 1,700 feet to one of Hawaii’s most remote settlements.
- Kaunakakai: Molokai’s main town features historic landmarks, the state’s longest pier, and unique shops and eateries.
- Halawa Valley: Sacred Hawaiian cathedral valley, blessed with beautiful vistas and two towering waterfalls.
- Papohaku Beach: At three miles long, this is one of the largest white sand beaches in Hawaii.
For more information on Hawaii Holidays cal 01243 779 737