America Deep South Holidays
The Deep South
Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans and all in between.
The Deep South, rich in music, history, heritage, culture, cuisine. Experience real Southern charm and warm hospitality, rich cultural heritage and modern aspirations, Beautiful scenic landscapes and bustling high-rise cities run along side of colonial building and Antebellum mansion and quaint towns.
Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans are the main attractions for the majority of visitors but Chattanooga, Tupalo, The Natchez Parkway and Dollywood at Pigeon Forge are all worthy stops.
WHAT TO SEE IN THE DEEP SOUTH
GETTING AROUND THE DEEP SOUTH
- Nashville - Country Music Hall of Fame
- Nashville - Second Avenue, for the multitude of live music, bars & clubs
- Memphis & Graceland - visit Heart break hotel & Elvis Presley Mansion
- Memphis - bar hop of Beale Street, try a beer window for beers on the go.
- Memphis - Cruise the Mississippi River
- New Orleans - French Quarter & Bourbon St for bustling bars & restaurants
- St Charles line street car with mahogany seat & brass fittings taking you back in time
Airport transfers from Nashville, Memphis or New Orleans are offered by regular shuttles between the airport and city area although they can be time consuming calling in at several hotels en-route. A taxi or private transfer will take around 25 minutes.
You'll find all 3 main cities very compact and walk able with superb public transport systems making it easy to get around.
The Deep South is perfect fly drive country but if you prefer not to drive Amtrak trains connect all 3 locations for a relaxing & scenic way to travel .
Deep South hotels we recommend:
example Deep South Holidays:
2/ Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans (flying)
Useful Information on Deep South
- Time difference is - 6 GMT
- Flying time 11 1/2 hrs UK to New Orleans
- Flying time 10 1/2 hrs UK to Nashville
- Flying time 11 1/2 hrs UK to Memphis
- Popular option to fly directly to Atlanta and drive to chosen destination
- Warm & humid summers, spring like temperatures and cold winters
How to enquire about Deep South Holidays:
Start your Deep South holiday enquiry by calling 01243 779 737 to speak to a human being or complete our ENQUIRY FORM
Our office hours are 9.30 to 7.30 pm Monday to Friday and by appointment outside of normal working hours.
We create a variety of holidays for all sorts of people, let us create one specific to your personal requirements.
Link to America
Link to America Multi Centre Holidays
Link to Home Page
Please note, all visitors to the USA are required, by law, to complete an online ESTA form prior to travel, one form must be completed for each member of the family and or party. The US government charges a fee of $14.00 for ESTA applications.
For your financial security all holidays created by Time and Place Luxury Holidays are covered under the Civil Aviation ATOL protection scheme.