Florida, a vast playground for all ages, the theme parks, beaches, golf courses and beautiful resorts ensure Florida has something for everyone. Referred to as the “Sunshine State” Florida lives up to its reputation of blue skies, beautiful beaches and plenty to do from sunbathing to theme parks, golfing to shopping, deep sea fishing to taking an air boat ride across Everglades. Florida has endless possibilities, discover exactly what Florida can offer you.
WHAT TO SEE IN FLORIDA
- Orlando - World Famous Theme Parks
- Orlando - International Drive & Downtown
- Miami - Art Deco buildings,South beach, fabulous shopping, Little Havana
- Naples - stylish beach location and gateway to Everglades National Park
- Clearwater & St Pete's, beaches, clear water, snorkelling, fishing
- The Florida Keys - deep sea fishing, swim with dolphins, relax & unwind
GETTING AROUND FLORIDA
Florida has a superb public transport system, In Orlando Disney has its own complimentary services, Universal operates buses, and little boats, You can buy daily passes on the I drive system or Lynx so car hire isn't necessary. However, if you choose a villa they tend to be on the outskirts so then it is advisable. At Miami Beach or in the Keys hiring bikes is a popular choice. Most folks choose to explore 2 or 3 locations during the holiday making car hire is the easiest method.
Florida Hotels we recommend:
Our Florida Holiday Suggestions:
Useful Information on Florida:
- Time difference is -5 GMT
- Flying time 9 hrs UK to Orlando
- Flying time 9 hrs to Tampa or Miami
- Florida has very warm climate year round, experiences short sharp showers & humidity in the summer months
How to enquire about Florida Holidays:
If you are looking for ideas and inspiration for your America holidays then follow the links below to browse through some of our other America Holiday itineraries we have created for our previous clients then call us on 01243 779 737 to speak to a human being or follow the link and complete our ENQUIRY FORM
Our office hours are 9.30 to 7.30 pm Monday to Friday and by appointment outside of normal working hours.
We create a variety of holidays for all sorts of people, let us tailor make a holiday itinerary specific to your personal requirements..
Link to America
Link to America Multi Centre Holidays
Link to America Fly Drive Holidays
Please note, all visitors to the USA are required, by law, to complete an online ESTA form prior to travel, one form must be completed for each member of the family and or party. The US government charges a fee of $14.00 for ESTA applications,
For your financial security all holidays created by Time and Place Luxury Holidays are covered under the Civil Aviation ATOL protection scheme.